Apr 17 2012
Senator Reid: (6:45 PM)
- Performed Wrap Up --
- Tomorrow --
- The Senate will convene at 9:30 AM and resume consideration on the Motion to Proceed to S. 1925, the Violence Against Women Act Reauthorization bill. The first hour will be equally divided, with the Majority controlling the first 30 minutes and the Republicans controlling the second 30 minutes.
- Pending is S. 1789, the Postal Reform bill. The amendment tree has been filled. All first degree amendments must be filed at desk by 1:00 PM.
- On Tuesday, Majority Leader Reid filed Cloture on:
- Reid (for Lieberman/Collins) substitute amendment #2000 to S. 1789, the Postal Reform bill; and
- S. 1789, the Postal Reform bill.
- Unless an agreement is reached, the cloture VOTE(S) will be held on Thursday.
The Senate stands in adjournment until 9:30 AM Wednesday, April 18th.