From the Conference
May 08 2012
While at a political rally today, President Obama had the audacity to give Congress a "to-do list," despite the fact that for over three years, the policies of President Obama and congressional Democrats have made the economy worse.
- Long-term unemployment is up 89 percent.
- The number of Americans on food stamps is up 45 percent.
- Gas prices have doubled.
- College tuition is up 25 percent.
- Worker health insurance costs are up 23 percent.
- Federal debt is up 47 percent.
- Home values are down 14 percent.
It's time for an #ObamaStopList.
- Stop job-killing regulations.
- Stop proposing tax increases on job creators and small businesses.
- Stop blocking the Keystone XL pipeline.
- Stop the divisive use of class warfare.