Jan 28 2013
- The Senate will convene at 2:00 PM and proceed to a period of Morning Business until 4:30 PM.
- At 4:30 PM, the Senate will begin consideration of H.R. 152, the Sandy Relief bill, for 1 hour of debate equally divided, on the bill and on a Lee amendment (offsets).
- At 5:30 PM, the Senate will conduct 2 ROLL CALL VOTES on:
- Lee amendment (offsets) to H.R. 152, the Sandy Relief bill (60 votes required); and
- H.R. 152, the Sandy Relief bill, as amended, if amended (60 votes required).