Feb 12 2013
- The Senate will convene at 10:00 AM and resume consideration of S. 47, the Violence Against Women Act, with the time until 11:30 AM equally divided.
- At 11:30 AM, the Senate will conduct 4 ROLL CALL VOTES on:
- Leahy amendment #21, as modified (Trafficking Victims Protection Act);
- Portman amendment #10 (assistance to victims of sex trafficking);
- Murkowski amendment #11 (tribal protection orders); and
- Coburn amendment #15 (consolidate duplicative DOJ programs).
- Following disposition of Coburn amendment #15, the Senate will recess until 2:15 PM for the weekly caucus lunches.
- At 2:15 PM, the Senate will conduct 2 ROLL CALL VOTES on:
- Coburn amendment #16 (speedy notice to victims); and
- Passage of S. 47, the Violence Against Women Act, as amended, if amended.
- At 8:20 PM, senators should gather in the Senate Chamber in order to proceed as a body to the House of Representatives.
- At 9:00 PM, President Obama will deliver the State of the Union address.