Feb 11 2013
- The Senate will convene at 2:00 PM and resume consideration of S. 47, the Violence Against Women Act, with the time until 5:30 PM equally divided. Senator Cornyn will have 45 minutes under his control.
- At 5:30 PM, the Senate will conduct up to 7 ROLL CALL VOTES on:
- Leahy amendment #21 (Trafficking Victims Protection Act);
- Portman amendment #10 (assistance to victims of sex trafficking);
- Murkowski amendment #11 (tribal protection orders);
- Coburn amendment #13 (reaffirm Americans' inalienable rights);
- Coburn amendment #15 (consolidate duplicative DOJ rape programs);
- Coburn amendment #16 (speedy notice to victims); and
- Passage of S. 47, the Violence Against Women Act, as amended, if amended.