Jan 31 2013
- The Senate is considering H.R. 325, the No Budget, No Pay/Debt Limit bill, with the time until 12:15 PM equally divided for debate on the bill and the following amendments and motion (the amendments and motion will be subject to a 60 vote threshold):
- Portman amendment (dollar-for-dollar cuts);
- Portman amendment (automatic CR to prevent government shutdown);
- Toomey (full faith and credit);
- Paul (prohibition of F-16s to Egypt); and
- Vitter motion to commit (spending cuts).
- At 12:15 PM, the Senate will conduct a ROLL CALL VOTE on a Portman amendment to H.R. 325, the No Budget, No Pay/Debt Limit bill.
- Thereafter, the Senate will recess until 2:15 PM for caucus meetings.
- At 2:15 PM, the Senate will conduct up to 5 ROLL CALL VOTES on the remaining amendments and motion and on passage of H.R. 325, the No Budget, No Pay/Debt Limit bill.