Dec 05 2012
- The Senate will convene at 9:30 AM and proceed to a period of Morning Business for up to 4 hours, with the time divided as follows:
- First 30 minutes: Majority control;
- Next 30 minutes: GOP control;
- Next 45 minutes: Senator Grassley;
- Next 45 minutes: Majority control;
- Next 45 minutes: GOP control; and
- Next 45 minutes: Majority control.
- Following Morning Business, the Senate will resume consideration of the Motion to Proceed to H.R. 6156, the Russia/Moldova PNTR bill.
Update (4:37 PM):
- At 5:00 PM, the Senate will begin consideration of Executive Calendar #676, Michael P. Shea, of Connecticut, to be U.S. District Judge for the District of Connecticut, for up to 30 minutes of debate, equally divided.
- At 5:30 PM, the Senate will conduct a ROLL CALL VOTE on the nomination.