Dec 19 2012
- The Senate will convene at 9:30 AM and proceed to a period of Morning Business for 1 hour. The time will be equally divided, with the Republicans controlling the first 30 minutes and the Majority controlling the second 30 minutes.
- Following Morning Business, the Senate will resume consideration of H.R. 1, the vehicle for the Supplemental Appropriations bill.
- Pending to H.R. 1, the vehicle for the Supplemental Appropriations bill:
- Leahy (for Inouye) substitute amendment #3338 (Supplemental);
- Leahy (for Inouye) amendment #3339 (technical correction) to Leahy (for Inouye) substitute amendment #3338;
- Merkley amendment #3367 (agriculture disaster programs);
- McCain/Coburn amendment #3355 (strike emergency forest restoration program funding);
- Tester amendment #3350 (wildland fire management); and
- Coburn amendment #3371 (Federal disaster assistance).
- At 11:30 AM, Senator Hutchison will be recognized for up to 30 minutes to deliver her farewell speech.
- At 2:00 PM, Senator Kyl will be recognized for up to 30 minutes to deliver his farewell speech.