Jun 19 2013
- The Senate will convene at 9:30 AM and proceed to a period of Morning Business for 1 hour, with the Republicans controlling the first half and the Majority controlling the second half.
- Thereafter, the Senate will resume consideration of S. 744, the Immigration bill. Pending to the bill:
- Leahy amendment #1183 (performing arts visas).
- The following amendments are in order to be offered to the bill:
- Manchin amendment #1268 (cap on border security contractor salaries);
- Pryor amendment #1298 (recruit veterans to serve in ICE and CPB);
- Merkley amendment #1237, as modified (forestry/H-2B immigrants);
- Boxer amendment #1240 (National Guard /Coast Guard training programs);
- Reed amendment #1224 (physical present requirements);
- Cornyn amendment #1251 (RESULTS);
- Lee amendment #1208 (Congressional fast-track approval of border security strategies);
- Paul amendment #1200, as modified (Trust But Verify Act);
- Heller amendment #1227 (Nevada representative on Southern Border Security Commission); and
- Cruz amendment #1320 (border security requirements).