Oct 02 2018 05:40 PM
- The Senate stands in recess until 10:00 a.m.
- At 12:00 p.m. all post-cloture time on the House message accompanying H.R. 302, the vehicle for the FAA reauthorization, will expire and the Senate will VOTE on the motion to concur in the House amendment to the Senate amendment to H.R. 302, the vehicle for the FAA reauthorization.
Senator Risch: (4:04 p.m.)
- Spoke in tribute to Micron Technology.
- "As one of the top four semiconductor companies in the world, it works with the most trusted brands and is the only one hemisphere in the Western Hemisphere. Micron has contributed to more than 40,000 patents and continues to advance memory and storage technologies that enable innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and autonomous vehicles. Micron's advancements have made the United States a leader in technology and give the nation a competitive edge in data storage, security, and supercomputing."
Senator Brown: (5:13 p.m.)
- Spoke on opioid legislation.
- "Residential pediatric recovery facilities like Brigette's Path can give these infants specialized care as well as bringing the mothers and families in for counseling in a setting outside the chaos of a hospital. So while they're treating the newborn baby, they also have opportunities with some wraparound services to treat at I deducted mother so mother and child and others in the family can have a normal, healthy life. These unique venues are relatively new. They - the CRIB Act will allow them to bill Medicaid for the services they offer."