ObamaCare Crushing Jobs:
- Florida Today: Brevard cuts some workers’ part-time hours to avoid Obamacare rules
- Huffington Post: White Castle On Obamacare: We May Only Hire Part-Time Workers
- WJFW: ObamaCare forces Trig’s to limit workers’ hours
- WJRT: Obamacare forces work hour limits for CMU students
- Washington Post: Health-care law is tied to new caps on work hours for part-timers
- The Missourian: Obamacare to Impact Franklin County Workers
ObamaCare Driving Up Costs:
- Fox News Latino: Obamacare, From The Get-Go A Hard Pill To Swallow
- Washington Examiner: GAO report points to Obamacare ‘rate shock’
- Times Dispatch: Hinkle: Affordable Care Act – where’s the ‘affordable’ part?
If You Like What You’ve Got, You Can Keep It?
- Kaiser Health News: WellPoint Sees Small Employers Dropping Health Coverage
- Washington Examiner: Growing worries about Obamacare forcing insurers out of state markets
- WLTX: Major Health Insurance Company Leaving S.C.
- AP: New Health Insurance Markets: Not Like Travelocity
American People: Delay ObamaCare for ALL
- Washington Times: Majority of voters want Obamacare repealed: poll
- CBS News: Poll finds more Americans than ever want Obamacare repealed
- The Hill: Support for ObamaCare repeal rises
- Fox News: Fox News Poll: Voters say repeal ObamaCare, expect new law will cost them
- National Journal: Poll: Americans Broadly Doubt ObamaCare Will Help Them
- Washington Examiner: IRS employee union: We don’t want Obamacare
Support Fades … Among Democrats:
- Houston Chronicle: Obamacare: Poll shows Democrats less supportive of law
- Washington Post: Moderate Democrats are quitting on Obamacare
- National Review Online: Another Dem Rips Obamacare: WH Has Been ‘Terribly Inefficient’
- Weekly Standard: WaPo/ABC News: Only the Far Left Still Supports Obamacare
For additional information, visit ObamaCare: Three Years of Broken Promises.