One year after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld ObamaCare as a massive tax on the American people, the headlines haven’t gotten any better for the law or its supporters …
- Gallup: Americans Wary of Health Law’s Impact
- Winfield Daily Courier: The Obamacare train wreck
- Wall Street Journal: Obamacare could eat up your raise
- Chicago Tribune: The messy rollout of Obamacare
- CNBC: Obamacare Challenge: Getting Young Workers to Buy Insurance
- Washington Examiner: Obamacare’s looming train wreck
- Politico: Dems to Kathleen Sebelius: Seniors confused on Obamacare
- Gallup: In U.S. 43% of Uninsured Unaware They Must Get Coverage
- Terre Haute Tribune-Star: Affordable Care Act insurance mandates leading some businesses to cut employees’ work hours
- Toledo News Now: ObamaCare: Is it worth it for local workers?
- Politico: Affordable Care Act Multistate Program Not Sparking Competition
- Hollywood Reporter: Obamacare Hits Hollywood: Studios Brace for the Affordable Care Act
- AP: Promise of Price Cut on Hospital Bills Is in Limbo
For additional information, visit ObamaCare: Three Years of Broken Promises.